Thursday, November 4, 2010

Markee's first "couples" dance

If we hadn't been in Disneyland during Westlake's homecoming week, Markee would have gone to the homecoming dance with Bryce H, but, alas, California called. So she missed out on that dance but made up for it by asking Colby F to the Sadie's dance on the 23rd. Because it was close to Halloween they did a costume theme so Markee and Colby went as Star Trek characters. It's nice when our costumes can be used more than once and I'm so glad that Colby was willing to really be Spock. Unfortunately, we were all at Jeff's doing Jeff, Tim and Erik's birthday celebration as a family so I just had to drop Markee off at home to get ready for the dance and I didn't get to see her off. I did get her to take one picture though. She had a lot of fun, I think it's safe to say by the grin on her face. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment