Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween success

Every year I come up with a costume for myself and either make Jared be my counterpart or fend for himself. Sorry, Jared. This year I did a bit of both - I was the Red Queen from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland so he had to be the Mad Hatter, but since the "licensed" costumes sucked we had to come up with our own and I left him to, once again, fend for himself. From now on, Jared is in charge of costumes, because OH . . . MY . . . GOSH . . . here is what he pulled off:


Now, I do take credit for the hat (I bought it) and the thread spool bandolier (I made it), but the rest is pure Jared. His kilt, socks he had me buy and the rest is Savers/DI. And the makeup - all done himself. Incredible. Johnny Depp, eat your hear out! We are thinking maybe Edward Scissorhands next year . . .Here is some more Halloween fun:

Markee and Brittany as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee respectively, met their match in the Walker boys' Tweedles
Marin and Riley R at the neighborhood Halloween gatheringWe had ball trick-or-treating with Piper - she was SO excited at every house
Jeff and Alison put on a lightsaber show for usIt's always more fun trick-or-treating with cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment