Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What do girls do when they find a camera and think that noone is watching?

As I was putting together the pictures of the garden for my photo journal, I found a treasure trove. My girls and their cousins are the best of friends. I love that Markee, Tamsyn, Megyn and Marin have so much fun together. Marin, my budding photographer, loves to take the camera whenever she can. I found that she had captured one of the girls' get-togethers on the camera. She, of course, is always the photographer, so unfortunately she is not in any of the pictures, but I am sure that she was the mastermind behind some of the poses. . .. So, here is for posterity - and blackmail, should the need arise . . .

While their parents are doing this . . .

. . . we find that the girls are doing this . . .












. . . and this . . .


and this . . .



They even brought the little brother into their game. I'm sure Nicolas was excited to be the prince. ;-) I guess girls never grow too old for dress up!











I hope these four will always find such joy in each other's company!






1 comment:

  1. These are priceless. Of course I would love more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete