Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Game Closet

As you can see by my bio to the right, I love games.  Board games, card games, video games, computer games and even party games (some of them).  I could just play games all day long and be perfectly happy - well, as long as I have a bowl of M&Ms at hand.  My brothers and I grew up playing games (I don't remember playing games with Leah or Tim unfortunately) and I always lost.  Always.  But I still loved playing.  We played Monopoly, WaterWorks, Careers, Scrabble, Boggle, checkers and chess, etc, all the old stand-bys.  I remember playing HuskerDu and mancala with my neighbor friend, Julie Nelson, too. 
So, now that we are all growed up (:-)), what do Jeff and Mark and I do when we get together?  We play games, of course!  Even Mom and Dad join in when they are here.   So, since we are such experts, Jeff and Alison came up with the idea of creating a game review website.  We are hoping people will go to our site to check out what games are fun and they will buy them off of our links to Amazon and funagain.com.  But really, truth be told, it just gives a reason to get together even more often to play games - "work meetings" we call them.  What a great life I have!  Here's the link to our site under construction - http://alisonlrandall.com/gamecloset/ourgameclosethome.html

1 comment:

  1. Great, now I know where to go when I'm in the market for a new game!

    ReplyDelete