Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby baptism

No, I do not advocate baby baptisms, but it is my "baby" that was baptized a week and a half ago. Yes, I know I am way behind in posting, but now I have a different excuse. The card I have in my camera is now an SDHC and apparently the card slots in my printer don't accept that newer technology. But, Great Scott!, we discovered that there are card reader slots in the base of our monitor! How long have those been there??? :-) Anyway, now that I was able to upload pictures, I can post them.

So, on January 2nd, my little Nicolas, lovingly known as Pickles, took the plunge. He was so excited and glowing! It was fun for him to be baptized with 4 other little boys from our ward - yes, 5 boys all turning 8 and being baptized in the same month. The poor Wolf cub scout leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment