Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's learn something new

As I look around me and see people do things so well, like running, writing, video gaming, cooking, etc, I have realized that I am a dabbler. I do lots of things a little bit. No wonder I have not instilled ambition into my kids! I even went to BYU for 7 years and didn't get a degree because I tried this and that and never really buckled down. So now I am going to dabble in the art of blogging. I have been keeping a journal for the last 4 years (not every day, but most - dabbling, remember?), but maybe put together with this blog it will be more complete. And maybe I will go through the pictures on the camera more often! :-) Let's see how I do with this! And, I'll be learning something new on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment